Monday, July 27, 2015

MY FRESHMAN DORM ROOM

Your freshman year of college is a big deal, and even though your room might feel like it's the size of a cardboard box, it's still super important to make it feel like a home.

I shared a very tiny room with one other person. (Shoutout to Shinali!) I ended up absolutely loving college and freshman year, but along with all that I loved my room. Since you're most likely living on your own for the first time, I cannot stress enough that you should make it feel cozy and inviting!

Here's what mine looked like...

I hung real frames on the wall with velcro command strips, and it just felt more home-y than taping a bunch of prints to my wall. (Plus, I used to have a gigantic photo wall at home and needed a change.) 

String lights were my best friend! Anyways, this post doesn't have much purpose except to hopefully inspire anyone moving into a dorm not to be afraid to go all out!

For a full video tour, watch this. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment